Monday, September 8, 2008

That girl is...

Poison....On Saturday night Mike and I attended the Poison concert with Lauren and Reid. It was pretty good and the highlight for me was getting to hear Every Rose has a Thorn! Lots of rockers at the concert, including the 4 of us. We have been doing a lot of hanging out which feels amazing. It has been cool here the last week or so, and we are excited that fall is just around the corner. Stella is growing like crazy, guess that is what happens when your a great dane. She is now 23.6 lbs and still a bundle of love. She still sleeps all the time. Mike and I agree we have 2 things that are right now our favorites. The first is that when she wakes up, she has grown, and is so uncoordinated that we have to help her down the stairs until she figures out where her feet are. Mike also got some fishing in this weekend, and I am caught up with our scrapbook :-) The second is when she is really tired and you touch or move her, she makes the weirdest noises, as she is unsure of what is going on. All 3 of us have been taking more naps :-) The video at the bottom is Stella and Mike chillin on the couch during one of their Sunday naps. Neither of them realized that I was filming until Mike turned and looks :P Pretty funny at times you can't tell who is talking Mike or Stella.

1 comment:

Krystle Hoppe said...

I LOVE puppy nap times! It's not as much fun once they get huge...