Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Visitors

Last weekend Barrett and Anette were here from Norway. They were here for the week visiting friends and family, but Mike and I got a few days with them! Thursday night we had dinner at our place. Josh, Valecia, Minor, Shenan, Barrett and Anette all joined us. Minor and Stella had a great time trying to figure one another out. The best was Minor's coon hat, Stella didn't know what to think of him when he had it on. We stuffed our faces with food and then Mike and Shenan were off to their hockey game. Friday we started the festivities early again. Both Mike and I had to work but Mike was able to meet up with Barrett and Anette for lunch, then we all headed to the mall to shop, and then it was off to get supplies for Josh's 30th birthday. Valecia hosted Josh's birthday at Ogden St. South. It was a great night of karaoke singing and hanging out. Saturday we all got up rather slowly and then Mike and I got our yard ready for winter. Hopefully we won't be here next year and we took all our plants and bulbs and packed them up. Keep your fingers crossed. Sunday we continued the yard work and I finished up some more wedding stuff. Then we headed to the park with Stella. We again ran into her brother and she got to play with him for awhile. I wish I had my camera there with me. Stella is thick almost "lab like" and her brother is lanky like a "dane." We will see what happens as they both continue to grow.

2 comments:

Anna Bugge said...

what is with the staches? Looks like 1983

V Train said...

I still owe you for cupcakes and balloons! thanks again!