I don't know where December went but all of a sudden we are almost to Christmas and 2009! Mike and I have been busy working and playing. Mike and I, along with Stella, headed up to Vail for another great ski day on Saturday. Then we went over and played with Stella in the park for awhile before we headed home. Sunday, Mike and the guys went up to Vail Pass and skied with the snowmobile. Mike says it looks like it is going to be a great ski year. The mountains are getting more snow this week and got about 15 inches last week...let it snow...let it snow...let it snow! Down here in Denver we have had freezing cold (MN like) weather, which is not typical for us. It is suppose to start to warm up next week, but by then we will be in MN. Sunday I finished up Christmas shopping with some girlfriends.
Sunday afternoon Stella and I got to go and have a relaxing afternoon with Allison and her dog Maple. Al is on the mend and hopefully will be back to 100% really soon. She had another surgery today, so continued thoughts and prayers sent her way would be great!
As for the lack of pictures...Mike refuses to bring the camera in from his car, and I keep forgetting to go grab it! I will get picture happy again really soon. Not enough minutes in the day to get ready for the holidays, work, play, and plan a wedding!
Hope everyone has a wonderful time with their family and friends and safe travels. I will check back in after Minnesota, and will have pictures to share then!
1 comment:
heu stacey... i finally started ablog as well. Only problem i dont get how i add frineds. Thats why i added your blot to follow, but i ment to add you so i have like a link on my blog to your like i see u have done.. how do i do that??
merry x-mass
Post a Comment