Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stella is now 6 months

and a BIG puppy!
So for those of you that got to meet his this past week, you now know just how big she is, but she is bigger than most full grown labs at this point and is around 70-75 pounds.
She is getting fixed and having a gastropexy done on Jan 9th so we will know just how much she weights then. Up until now I have been holding her with me on the scale, and now she is just "too big" to try to do this in the bathroom!
She is still fun as ever. She had a great day playing in the park today with her litter mate-Boss, and another 10.5 month old Dane named Charlie.

3 comments:

Anna Bugge said...

Stella is a GIANT

Stacey said...

If Mike and I had a dollar for everytime we heard that we would be millionaires...wanna start?!

Anna Bugge said...

Okay, I guess I could spare a dollar! Now you just have to talk everyone else into it!