Saturday I celebrated my 27th birthday. Mike and I went to dinner at my favorite Oceanaire and then went and met up with some friends at a little neighborhood bar. It was a great day and after I was over the shock of being 27, my mom was still trying to get over the shock that this is my last birthday as Stacey McConachie! Sorry mom :-)
When we got home Stella was just getting ready to "go out." I let her outside to go potty and before I could even tell her to come back, she was in the cab checking things out!
2 comments:
Did you guys see Marley and me? Think you would really appreciate it!
Not yet, Mike's mom said he can't see it until it comes out on video, too much like his dog Honey. I don't know if kleenex can handle me in the theater...I could hardly finish the book, because I couldn't read the words.
Post a Comment