Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pictures in Steamboat and another 30th

A couple weeks ago Mike and I, headed up to Steamboat for a quick getaway and our engagement pictures. We were able to meet up with our photographer on Friday evening and talk about the "photo shoot" the next day. Friday we were going to try skiing, but instead decided to have Mike fish, and Stella and I chill. Then we went and took our pictures, pretty funny at first, but by the end we got the hang of it. We are both excited to see how these pictures work out...we don't need them for anything special, but thought they would be nice to have.
Saturday, Mike got to go fishing again, and Stella and I went for a walk around Steamboat. Then we headed back to Denver to help our friend Reid celebrate his 30th birthday.

We now have a link to share with you on the slide show that our photographer put together. Some of them are good...some are not...but regardless you can take a look for yourself. Some of our favorites are the ones that Katie captured of Stella...even though we felt a bit awkward, it was well worth it!

6 comments:

lindsay_meger said...

Your pictures are ridiculously amazing! I love them all.

Stacey said...

Even the one that looks like I am pregnant?! Ha...not, but we both got a good chuckly out of it!

So excited to see you in a few weeks!

ajs {of MN} said...

great photos! It looks like you two had a TON of fun with those!

Stacey said...

It was fun, but it was pretty weird at first. You have to stand there and crack jokes so you are actually real smiling. Our photographer has some great tricks.

Krystle Hoppe said...

The pictures are great! Are those your cowboy boots you were wearing?? Ha!

Stacey said...

yes, we always sport the boots in the mountains...and sometimes in the city too!