Sunday, January 3, 2010

27 Weeks (I'm behind) Baby Update

Baby belly at 27 weeks...(28 weeks is on Wednesday) all seems to be going well in there. He continues to play kung fu and on Saturday night (Jan 2, 2009) Mike and I were laughing watching him make my stomach "jump." His pushes, kicks, and who knows what else are getting stronger each day. The best is that he now will consistently kick Mike when he talks to him...that is my therapist talking CONSISTENTLY!
Mike and I have also started our birth classes, they are a little "non traditional" so we will let you know how they go. On Saturday Friday we went and picked up our crib and changing table...the baby room looks like a baby room now...I will keep updating as we continue to "nest." The curtains are just plain blue, I got them before Christmas but didn't want to spoil the gender. I am going to keep his room "animal" themed, as I feel this is my only opportunity to do it cutsy as from here on out it will be trains, cars, trucks, sports, or some other BOY theme...maybe I am wrong but that is my thought right now.

1 comment:

Anna Bugge said...

Everything is looking great! Especially your belly. Cant believe how fast this is going! Baby boy Laschen we can't wait to meet you.