Well the Laschen house has been full of busy worker bees this weekend! We had a little "reality check" on Friday, when the midwife said that she wanted to do a check of the baby and make sure all was well in there, as my blood pressure has been on the high side. All of the lab work, ultrasound, and non stress test on the baby said life was good in my tummy. BUT, Mike and I heard the message loud and clear and have started to get our ducks in a row! For many of you that know how "on top of things I am" this may come as a surprise, but maybe denial has kept me from packing our hospital bag, installing the car seat, and doing the final pre-baby things. Not so anymore....on our list this weekend was cleaning all our snuggle blankets in the living room, putting the baseboard on, cleaning my car, and getting the house more "together." So by our next appointment on Friday we will be ready for anything! We still have a bit to do, and we will post pictures when we are done and complete...so far the house is looking amazing :-)
What we do know is that baby Laschen needs to make his arrival before March 29th or the doctors have already said that is the end date and they will induce me, I am not a fan of that, so I am hoping he comes naturally before then!
No comments:
Post a Comment