Sunday, March 6, 2011

A fish filled day

We headed down to the Piers in Seattle to head over to Pike Place Market.  This is the one thing that Mike and I always thought of when we thought of Seattle.   On our way down we stopped and had lunch.  While at lunch we noticed that Thomas started to watch the boats coming in and out of the harbor.  March 2011

Then we were off to the market.  After something caught my eye and begging Mike to let us get it, we were proud members of the Seattle Aquarium :-)  Collages14

I have to admit I am so excited about this purchase.  Not only is it something fun for us to do as a family, we can bring a guest with us for free each visit AND it is about all of the animals that inhabit Puget Sound and the Pacific Ocean.   I never thought I would be living so close to the ocean, salmon, killer whales and sharks!   Can’t wait to visit the aquarium and watch Thomas learn and grow every visit!Collages15

Then it was off to the market, our original destination.  It was what we were expecting: lots of people, fish and cameras!  After navigating the crowds and finding some yummy food for dinner we headed home.  

No comments: