Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Welcome to Halloween on 23rd Street and land where we have no family and limited friends…It was a bit of a bummer in that aspect, but we made the best of it and enjoyed our time together.October 2011 (2)11

Mike came home from work early to help get the Ganoosh ready for his 2nd Halloween.  Although he didn’t have too much of an idea as to what Halloween was he was pretty excited to wear his fishing outfit like Daddy!   Stella was equally thrilled to repeat her costume as a lion!

Collages6After we got dressed and took a few pictures we were off to find other trick or treater’s and see how Thomas would react to “trick or treating.”  It was pretty apparent that at 5:45 we were the only ones out, so it quickly turned into a park, puddle and leave kicking adventure.

Then it was back to knock on our neighbors door to score some fun beads and then head home for reecesdinner and pumpkin painting.  While I was in the kitchen Mike yelled “it’s official, Thomas just became a man.”  My reply was simply “why?”  Mike then said “well he just at an entire Reece's Peanut Butter cup himself.”  My reply was “are you kidding?”  Mike then said “well I helped him” and I hear Thomas instantly say “more.” BUSTED!!! 

Pumpkin painting started off tame.  I realize how I must look to Thomas 99"% of the day as I instruct him with Mike’s photography skills.  Collages5

Mike decided to test Thomas and started a paint fight…it was so funny to watch and they both had a riot!   Then it was straight to the shower to clean up before books and bedtime.IMG_8642

 

*fast forward the next few days and each time Mike comes home from work Thomas asks his Daddy to get him some candy hmm…

1 comment:

lindsay_meger said...

So stinkin cute! I love your pictures of the paint fight!