Welcome to my monthly Elin posts and me constantly saying for 12 months “I can’t believe I have a 1 month old.”
The last month has been gone in the blink of an eye. With Elin making changes everyday. She still sleeps a lot but is a pretty content little girl. Her personality is slowly starting to emerge and it is so much fun seeing who she is becoming!
She was only semi happy to participate in her photo shoot. I didn’t have time to figure out the lighting in the room as before I could she was cold and MAD! I thought she might be happier when I got her into her jammies. She wasn’t but I really like jammies with her knee high socks (bottom right corner).
She is slowly working into her own schedule and has about 3 or 4 awake times during the day. She is sleeping 3 to 3.5 hour stretches at night and has only had a couple of nights (early mornings) where we have been up with her. It is really fun to see how she develops into her own schedule. Thomas was also really good at doing that and although I can’t say they sleep through the night, I can say that they sleep at night and typically sleep well. I hope this pattern continues for our little lady.
She likes to bounce on the ball, lay on your lap on her tummy, be held on your chest, staring at Thomas or Stella, swing in her swing and look at everything around her. Some of her dislikes are sleeping on her back, she prefers side or tummy, having a wet diaper, burping and being hungry.
Some of my favorite quirky things about her are I love are:
~ her trying to focus face in the bottom left corner
~ She is becoming quite chunky with all her eating and grunts so cute when she is hungry.
~ her reddish skin coloring, dark reddish hair (party is in the back), and her eyelids that have stork bites on each of them.
~ how her bottom lip pouts when she gets sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment