Monday, June 25, 2012

Professional Photos

Jayme, a fellow blogger,  email introduced me to her cousin who is a photographer from NY who just moved to Seattle.  I got in touch with her, Jennifer Boyle,  before Elin was born and she was going to be out of town until the first part of May.  One thing led to another and by the time we were ready to have pictures taken, Elin was no longer a newborn, so we thought we would wait until later.  

Then a few weeks later, Jenny emailed and asked if we would be willing to do something a little different and take “a day in the life of” photos.  She wanted to build her portfolio and at this point I realized that I was wanting pictures that I don’t have the skill and talent to take.  We were game and Monday night she came over and took a look into our lives of imperfectly perfect chaos.  So much fun to look at the sneak peak, pictures on her blog.  I can’t wait to see the rest.

Thomas was a complete ham, Mike and I slowly warmed up and finally got “normal” after a 30 minutes or so. Elin was her easy going little sleepy calm self until she thought she should have been asleep 15 minutes earlier.  Jenny followed us through getting ready for dinner, dinner, a bit of playing in the basement, the ball field and then getting ready for bed. 

Here is the link, I will post our favorites after we get the complete disk.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Saw the photos on Jenny's blog. So fun!!