Before we moved I asked our friend, Jenny, of Jennifer Boyle Photography if she would take some family pictures for us. We went down to the beach that has been a place for so many of our families memories while living in Seattle. Even with it taking awhile for me to relax, I know seriously right, and Mike with his sunglasses on, she got a lot of great shots. Here are some of my favorites!In true Seattle style the shoot wouldn’t have been complete without some different stuff like the woman who walked right into our shoot with her parasol and no care in the world AND the cat in the stroller! I am going to miss Jenny and our friendship, this beach, these family memories, and the always interesting stuff around every corner in Seattle!
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Professional Pictures at the Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment