It was a gorgeous weekend in Dallas. We headed over to a local park, Erwin Park, which is about a 10 minute drive from our house. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how adventurous it was. I mean it wasn’t a hike in Colorado, Seattle or Northern Minnesota; but it wasn’t walking on a side walk either! The kiddos got their wiggles out and the one with the littlest legs refused to be carried the whole time. We did about a 1.25 mile loop, hit up the swings than then headed on our way. On the way out we stopped and looked at the cows that were happily grazing and nursing in the field. On Sunday, I got all my seeds planted and we enjoyed some backyard time. It is hard to think it is January when it is 70 degrees outside, but I am not going to complain! If I have learned one thing it is that in Texas “winter” a 50 degree weather change is just around the corner!
Saturday, January 18, 2014
City Hike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment