Time seems to have gone even faster than with Thomas and Elin, then again maybe not, Nonetheless William is 5 months old. I am trying to soak in every last ounce of his newborn squishy snuggly baby-babyness that I can, as it is all quickly seems to be fading.The littlest big guy continues to be a very smiley happy little guy. He cannot get enough of his brother and sister and always has smiles when they are around. I swear he is watching them and planning out how he is going to start moving so he can keep up! Which brings me to the fact that this guy is wiggly! He is rolling from his tummy to his back like crazy and has started to scoot around on his tummy. He's figured out how to kick his feet, grab his toes and get toys to play with. He has also found a love in chewing and sucking on his fingers. All this chewing and drooling has had us wondering about teeth, but so far we still just see him flashing his gums!
These days William is a chatter box and will here and there tell you how much he likes something with a great baby giggle and laugh. He is using his back sounds of his voice and loving playing with the different tones and rising and falling inflections. If only we knew exactly what he was thinking and saying as the stories he tells seem quite interesting. I could spend all day listening to him talk to me, his Daddy, his siblings or the random object/thing he seems particularly delighted by!
William had a 5 month checkup with his doctor as we never got to see him at his 4 month appointment. He was 26 inches and 14 lbs 9 oz.
We are going to start doing his reflux medicine 2x a day and I'm going to continue to stay dairy free, seeing here and there how he tolerates it and if I can add it back into my diet. His doctor was very pleased with both his growth and developmental milestones.
No comments:
Post a Comment