Moving day has finally arrived. We started to move boxes and unpacked the kitchen yesterday, but today the moving van comes to get the rest of it. Itzy and Tucker (my cats) have enjoyed playing in the boxes and running around in the "crazy packed up apartment." Today is going to be there moving day as well. My friend Renee flew in from Vegas last night, and Mike has a few buddies to help him so we are loading and moving away. We won't have Internet access until mid week so I can hopefully get some pictures up then.
Mike started his new job this past Monday. He thinks he is going to like it and all the new responsibilities that it will entail. He is going to be working from home, when he isn't away on business (which at first until Jan. is every other week). He keeps promising me fun mini vacations with frequent flier miles to offset his being gone....I am still in denial :-) I am still working doing the same thing, speech therapy in people's homes with little ones primarily kiddos from birth to three. So now hopefully both he and I will be in jobs we enjoy :-)
b
No comments:
Post a Comment