I hope I never know how it feels to be a complete pack rat. After a year and a half of living out here in Colorado, I am moving from my apartment into a house. Mike's house has sold and we found a nice 3 bedroom 3 bathroom place to rent. We are going to rent for the next 6 months and then we will see if we are ready to buy or not. I honestly forgot how time consuming and overwhelming packing is. So maybe in 6 months we will just be staying put!? After the move in this Friday I will update with some photos.
Mike went hunting in North Dakota from Tuesday to Saturday. Didn't get as many birds as they normally do, but still had fun with his buddies, brother, and dad. I stayed here said goodbye to Troy as he and my dad left to move him to Florida and started to pack. Lauren and I had a girl's night Friday with shopping and dinner at the Melting Pot. It was my first experience with fondue and it as a great one :-) Well I am back to packing :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment