After some much needed chillaxin we got ready to head to the Avalanche vs. Wild hockey game.
Both Mike and I were cheering not for the Wild but for the Avs to advance to the second round of playoffs. It was a great game and the Avs pulled it off...maybe you Wild fans will cheer for the Avs for the rest of the Stanley Cup Playoffs?! Playoffs also means that we cannot avoid trying to get tickets.
My brother gave me a card at Christmas that said that he would fund one Avs Game. Needless to say, Mike and I saved it for yesterdays game....thanks brother! The rest we will have to work for ourselves.
Sunday was a good day mostly around home. We got up early and headed out on our bikes to Dino's Soda Shop for breakfast. After that I went to my dance clas
s and Mike went to help a buddy with a bit of yard work. We both met back here to make lunch and then I embarked on laundry. The cats love laundry day...apparently they didn't get the notice about not sleeping on clean clothes! Mike ran with a buddy to finish getting all his fly fishing gear.
Now is all he needs is the water and he will be ready to catch some fish. I teased him when he got home by pretending I was a metronome, like in the movie a River Runs Through It. In the movie they learn to cast to the ticking of the metronome, I got some laughs. We finished off our Sunday by having our first "summer dinner," steaks and corn on the cob. The only exception was that it wasn't on the patio...night is still a bit too chilly for that. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Sunday was a good day mostly around home. We got up early and headed out on our bikes to Dino's Soda Shop for breakfast. After that I went to my dance clas
No comments:
Post a Comment