So both Mike and I have decided we have green thumbs! Our parents also enjoy perfecting their yards, and this has been passed down to Mike and I. Atleast once a day we will discuss the "pots out front" or the "tomatoes in the back." I am also super excited about the bulbs I planted in the spring coming up. Right now they are just green leaves, but pretty soon I am hoping I will have beautiful flowers! We already have tomatoes growing, if they continue to do well we should have a summer of tomatoes!
Wow, you guys live the craziest life, if those walls could talk!! I keed I keed... This from someone who lives in a concrete jungle full of earthquakes... you win.
1 comment:
Wow, you guys live the craziest life, if those walls could talk!! I keed I keed... This from someone who lives in a concrete jungle full of earthquakes... you win.
Post a Comment