Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 6...Chillin in Oslo

Today was a very relaxing day. Mike and I got up, came over to Barrett and Anette's house and hung out. After everyone in Barrett's family got here we went to lunch at a little burger joint down the way. Then Shenen, Anette, Mike and I went and did some shopping downtown. Mike and I ended up picking up a few gifts at a very cool Indian shop. The only interesting thing is going to be getting them back to Denver :-) Tonight I am with the girls at Anette and Barrett's house. We are hanging out drinking wine and beer and eating pizza for the night. Mike and 11 other guys are out celebrating "Barrett's last night of freedom" and throwing him a bachelor party...you can all assume what they will be doing for the evening!
Tomorrow we will start it all again :-)

No comments: