Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mike's New Toy

Saturday Stella, Mike, and I headed up to Fort Collins to pick up his new toy. Before we went and got it, we met up with his lifelong buddy John and had lunch. We then headed over to a friends so he could get his brand new toy...a snowmobile.
He has promised to be very careful and I trust him driving more than some of his buddies...so I am ok with it I guess. It is a little different out here in CO when you are snowmobiling, you aren't worried about snow drifts, barbed wire, and the ditches...your worried about causing an avalanche. I also have rationalized this purchase with the fact that in the case of something happening when the guys are on their back country ski adventures...a snowmobile will get them help a lot sooner than hiking or skiing down. So hopefully I don't regret him purchasing this toy!

No comments: