Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dogs, Dinners, and Fun!

Friday night Mike and I went to dinner at Sabor Latino up in the Highlands. Then our friends Rick and Katie stopped over to introduce us to their new puppy. Katie got a 10 week old black lab puppy on Friday and she wanted to see what he would do with another "puppy." Stella was pretty confused at such a little animal and liked looking down on him (one of my favorite things she does this to the cats, people, and other dogs).
Saturday after a day of running around getting random things done, Mike and I headed to dinner at Tim and Allison's house. We had fantastic stuffed squash-I will post the recipe and pictures if Al emails them :-) The real excitement of the night was playing the new PictonaryMan game. It was so much fun and would be a great Christmas gift for any of your friends that like game night!
Sunday we joined our friends at the Ogden St. South for a friendly afternoon at the bar watching the Vikings play the Packers. Even thought Mike and I live out here in CO we have managed to find many friends that are all from the Midwest! So it is always fun when there is a big game to get together and it is a great excuse for a Sunday Funday. We then went to the park. It turned out to be very entertaining watching some people practice "ummm karate or something." If only the pictures could show you the true comedy! We also randomly met one of Stella's brothers. A guy came up to us with a blue great dane puppy and we started to talk and realized that they were brother and sister. Both Boss's owner and Mike and I agreed that it seemed like they new each other. We have exchanged information and hopefully we will be able to meet up and let them play together again. The one picture that I did get of them didn't turn out...darn!

3 comments:

lindsay_meger said...

Holy smokes, she is becoming a monster!

ajs {of MN} said...

Pictionary Man huh?? I wondered if that was fun...

Krystle Hoppe said...

I'm glad you mentioned the Pictionary Man. I wanted that but wasn't sure if it was as fun as it looked!