Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shower in Cloquet and Krystal's Backelorette Party/Shower

The first weekend in April I headed back to Minnesota for a bridal shower for me and a bridal shower and bachelorette party for Krystal.

Krystal picked me up in Minneapolis and we were able to spend most of the day together on Friday. Friday night my aunt and grandma were in town and I spent the time catching up with them. Saturday was my bridal shower hosted by my mom's friends. It was a great shower and it was nice to see so many of the ladies from Cloquet, some who will not be able to make it out here for the wedding and some who will.
After my shower I was off to Krystal's shower and then her bachelorette party. We had a great time, went to dinner, then went downtown in Duluth to a couple bars, and then headed back to the condos for bed. Sunday I went home, packed my bags and headed to Minneapolis. I was off to meet my friends babies and head back to Denver. My mom was heading home with me for a week too...so we met Tiffany and Hallie (3 months), and Nikki and Amelia (6 weeks). I was in baby heaven...but then I had to come back to Denver and return to real life! Mike was excited to see us too.

No comments: