Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Few Random Pictures

This was the view from our front door one night.  The days here have been HOT but the evenings have been gorgeous!  I also wanted to show off the front flower bed. I am in LOVE with my front flower bed.DSC09401   DSC09402

Here is a few pictures of Thomas and I before I headed to the Twilight Pre-release Premiere with a few friends on Tuesday night.  Thomas loves when you bite at his cheek…I know part of this is a reflex but the majority of it is him loving his mommy!

 IMG_1241 IMG_1244

One of my favorite things about Thomas (most mornings at least) is when he wakes up he is SO happy!IMG_1254  He gives these great big smiles how can IMG_1250you be annoyed that it is always way before I want to be awake?  

Here is a picture of him standing with Daddy…IMG_1264

Eating a washcloth at bath time…a new favorite activity…IMG_1304

Supporting Grandma McConachie

IMG_1310Dreamin Baby…IMG_1380

A rare moment with a pacey in his mouth… IMG_1381

Supervising Daddy while cooking… IMG_1390 IMG_1393

No comments: