On Saturday night, after we got home from an eventful day I was exhausted and so was Thomas. After Thomas fell asleep, I was flipping through the pictures and I looked over at him sleeping and tears began streaming. Why? Well for a lot of reasons honestly. Tears because his daddy wasn’t home, tears because he is perfect and he was given to us to raise, tears because these past 10 months have gone so fast, tears for it all. My little guy looks so peaceful and perfect when he is sleeping (when awake too). I love love love watching him sleep, he sometimes sucks on his tongue, he usually sleeps but up and almost always he puts his arm back palm up. I have also noticed that he always wants to have his head pushed up against something like a pillow or his bumper of his crib. He has also started to sleep a 5 or 6 hour chunk of time, usually from 10:30-3:30/4:30.
It doesn’t happen every night but it is getting more frequent. On one hand, I am excited about the chunk of sleep I get, on the other hand it means our little guy is growing up. Let’s be honest here it has been a LONG time since we at the Laschen’s have “slept through” the night, Stella JUST stopped her 2:30 am potty break.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
A Slice in Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment