Our day started off heading to a 10 mile trail race in preparation for Mike’s upcoming triathlon. After we saw Mike off on the trail, Thomas and I spent the rest of the morning together with a stop at Starbucks and a park. Then we headed back to wait for Mike to finish his race.
Then it was off to see the Pirates land on the beach. Thomas fell asleep about 5 minutes before we parked, but the exhausted little guy slept in his stroller until we got to the “Pirate beach.” Mike and I unknowingly parked 2 miles away from the Alki beach so we had a scenic walk along the water. Once we found the right spot, we decided to sneak in and grab lunch while we waited for the pirates. Thomas and I ended up walking down and seeing the boat land and a few pirates. Thomas wanted to keep his distance from the pirates and I can’t blame him you never know when they will steal your coins. Then it was time for lunch and then our walk back. The view on our walk was amazing as we were in West Seattle and were directly across the water from downtown Seattle. The anchor in this picture was recovered at the bottom of Puget sound, they do not know to what ship it belonged to.
1 comment:
You guys are too stinkin' cute! Love that pirate hat pic!
Post a Comment