The night before Mike was off fishing Thomas started to cough…it quickly went from a typical cough to a loud hoarse “barking seal” cough. I called the doctor as soon as we woke up and we were off to be have Thomas diagnosed with croup.
Daddy was off in Utah fishing and the duty of Thomas detail fell on the pets and myself. Thank goodness for Madagascar the movie which we watched on repeat naming all the zoo animals.
I have to say it was a long weekend. The poor guy was pretty much ok when he was awake with minimal coughing but as soon as he would go to sleep it was trouble. The coughing would start which often led to gagging and then throwing up. YUCK! Thankfully after 3 nights of humid showers and sleeping next to wide open windows he was doing and feeling much better. I hope that this is our last run in with Croup!
No comments:
Post a Comment