Seems like in a flash I am in the 3rd trimester. Then I look back at pictures and see that we started this journey in August and many memories ago. Truthfully, the pregnancy has been flying by and I hope it continues!
I just had another appointment and all is going well in baby growing land. Every day she is getting stronger and stronger and I am starting to see, rather feel, a pattern to her schedule. It also feels a lot more real as I have all my appointments on the schedule from now until baby time.
She has a very excited brother who loves to talk to his baby, blow raspberries at her (I wonder what she thinks), and talk about how she kicks him. He has also started to ask to say goodnight to her and wants to talk to her randomly on his own through out the day. Thomas is ever increasing his excitement when he sees a baby and then tells us what they are doing and if they are with their mommy or daddy.
I am holding up pretty well, I wish I could trade out my hips as they HURT and by the end of the day I am done. I have to admit I have to focus much more on trying to find time to think, reflect and just be with the baby. So far I think she is going to be a healthy eater as I am craving vegetables and fruits. My latest favorites are cantaloupe and cucumbers. I also feel like salads are the only thing that sounds appealing. Regardless, I am having no problem with getting a belly and am very excited to have her and try to regain my normal shape and size again. The picture to the left is how I feel…BIG and I know she and I only need to get bigger from here on out!
No comments:
Post a Comment