Saturday, March 3, 2012

30 Weeks..well now 31!

Time is quickly passing for me with this pregnancy.  It feels like my due date is coming faster and faster and I am NOT READY!  I know I will change my tune soon, but for right now I am in “must get done mode.”   Once the basement is finished then I can start on her room and will more prepared!

I had my 30 week appointment last week and all is well in baby land.  I passed my glucose screening and my blood pressure remains normal (so here’s to hoping it continues to do so!)   My iron levels are bordering low, so I have been increasing my iron and vitamin c intake.

As far as baby goes, she is active just like her big brother was.  Her movements that I can feel have changed from a kick or push to actually feeling her wiggle and move.   As much as Mike hates this (he thinks it is why Thomas never slept) I could spend all my time pushing back and playing with her when she is awake and moving.

Thomas and I went and picked out a few outfits and Thomas picked out a soft pink blanket for his “baby in there.”   He is still excited for her to come out and “play with To-Tiss,” and Mike and I keep explaining how at first she won’t play but eventually she will. 

Food has been getting a little easier although I still have days where stuff just doesn’t taste good, I am also finding that some things again taste amazing!    Currently, I am loving salads, cucumbers, red peppers,  strawberries/yogurt and granola and apple and orange juice.

Mike was off last night celebrating a very good friends wedding in Fargo and Thomas and I started to wash some of his old stuff and baby’s new stuff.  I couldn’t believe how little all of his clothes were, I showed him his coming home outfit and it hit above his knees. 

The pictures are from last Sunday, 30 weeks 1 day, before we headed off to dinner with Max and Amy.   Mike, Thomas and I are all blessed with a pretty bad “fake smile,” so forgive the right pictures smile!

February 201213

2 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

cute!!

Stacey said...

Thanks Andrea, I sure don't feel it this time around :-)