Saturday, April 14, 2012

37 Weeks…

IMG_8565Wow oh wow…suddenly (well not really) but yet suddenly we are here at 37 weeks.  Full term in baby land which is an absolutely amazing feeling.

Not only is that wonderful, but I have yet to have any complications with this pregnancy.  Which means no 24 hour urine samples, twice weekly ultrasounds and non stress tests and lot of blood draws.  Until she is born I will continue to cross my fingers, but so far I can’t believe how much better I feel physically.  It makes it hard for me to believe that she will be here so soon.  IMG_8567

I now just have the same complaints as most women in their final weeks.  I feel like there is not much room left in there, lots of pressure, hard to sleep to long without having to go to the bathroom and tired by the end of the day. 

Mike and I (we think Thomas too) are getting excited to meet her.  We keep wondering and talking about what she will look like, how she will act and how she will change our lives.   Only time will tell but we are all anxious for the next couple weeks!April 2012

For the most part her room is finished and I have started to gather things for us to bring to the hospital.  Compared to how over prepared I was with Thomas, I feel like I might be scrambling in the end to get things together.  However, with the 2nd, I feel like I have more of an idea of what to expect and how things will go (hopefully much quicker and simpler than the first time around!)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

The nursery is turning out so cute!!!!!!!!!!