Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wet Weekend Update…

Yay, Daddy is home with us for 2 whole days!IMG_2529

Elin continued to perfect her standing

IMG_2654

Mike and Thomas got our spare bedrooms closet shelf hungIMG_2637

After having a sick belly on Sunday, E earned herself a baking soda bathIMG_2647

Elin has 4 teeth now, 2 bottom and 2 “fang” top teeth.  We’re refering to her as our little vampire.  When will the swollen middle teeth ever come in???IMG_2584

Thomas enjoyed some Toy Story and a Root BeerIMG_2588

The boys hid in the basement everytime Elin and I came down.  It is seriously the funniest stuff ever.  The minute they hear us coming you hear “Dad hurry hide, Mama’s coming.”  Then I walk in and they are both laying their silent as ever covering their faces. I can’t help but laugh every time.  Then then won’t look until you tickle them.

IMG_2616IMG_2617

Mike, Elin and I snuck away while Thomas played with Ms. Eryn.  We met some friends at Bitterroot for some yummy BBQ.  Mike and I then grabbed a quick dessert at the most happening dessert bar we have ever seen.  Both were sinfully good. IMG_2630

Elin we were pretty sure enjoyed her alone time with just Mom and Dad.  Thomas had a blast at home painting with his “toes and hands too.”  Eryn his babysitter sent us this picture, and when we got home Thomas and Mike decorated his bedroom. IMG_2635IMG_2634

No comments: