Over the last couple months, I have had this post and continued to add our favorite things Thomas says and does. It might be boring to read if you haven’t seen or heard him say some of this things, but to us they are priceless. So here they are in no particular order…
“Mama your daughter is calling you”
”Mom are you hearin my words” (I guess I have said this a time or two)
"Mama/dat come here I need somethin’”
“Dada” has turned into “Dat”
”I eat it all up into my belly button” (when he is full from eating)
”Look I'm fuper big and tall now” (with arms as high up as they will go)
“Stelly Mc Dabelly”
“Run for your lives”-We have no idea where he came up with this one.
“your welbum” your welcome
“go out and give me some pri-cy” (when he needs to use the bathroom to do his business”
“Stella get out of my business”
“I love you fo much”
“safe” when Elin falls down
“my can do do” (I can do it)
“well that makes sense” when we tell him about something and it “makes sense to him.”
No comments:
Post a Comment