Thursday, July 31, 2014

The help is here…

IMG_3405IMG_3533

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When everything started to spiral and William’s birth was coming early our Mom’s, the Grandma’s mobilized and were on their way to Texas.  They both got in on Sunday the 20th and then my mom left the 28th shortly after William go home and Kathy left the 2nd of August.  My mom then came back the 6th of August (her original ticket for his August 15th due date) and was here until the 22nd.  It was the most help I have ever had after having a baby and it was so so needed.  I don’t know how Mike or I would have done it without them.  There was so much help, running around, laundry, cleaning, taking care of the kids….without these two coming down we for sure would have been left hanging and not knowing how to piece everything together.  A huge thank you to them for all of their help! 

No comments: