Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Happy Birthday to Mike
Today Mike and I celebrated his 27th Birthday. We went and looked for some new things for him at his 3 favorite stores: Filson, Patagonia, and Orvis. After shopping in all three the only thing he wanted/needed/saw was a pair of pants! We then made steaks at home for dinner. I didn't know his favorite cake so he went without, but I surprised him with a candle on top of a jello pudding dessert. He then broke down and told me that in the future he likes white cake with chocolate frosting and m&m's on the top....I will remember this for his future birthdays. For those of you that know Mike and have followed his struggle to grow facial hair...he is now 27 and attempting to grow a beard! Who knew that there would be website totally dedicated to helping people know and discuss beards...check it out http://www.beards.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment