Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day...

Originally Mike and I were going to make a nice dinner at home together, but plans have changed. I have a wonderful date set up with my friend Allison. First we are going to do Pilates together, then shake our bodies for Rumba. This will all be followed up by dinner together at Forest Room Five. This is if I feel better and can drag myself out of the house.

Mike has a wonderful date set up with his hockey buddies. I swear the hockey league is cursing Valentine's Day and making the boys pick between their two loves, hockey and their ladies. My love, picked hockey! He did earn it today however by showing up from his "work vacation" with a tulip and chocolate covered strawberries and truffles.

Truthfully, Mike and I have a very special weekend up in Telluride planned. So we decided that it wasn't necessary to celebrate tonight as Mike said "we celebrate our love everyday." I am still laughing inside from his witty comment. We are going to be leaving tomorrow after work for our fun filled weekend. This weekend will be spent skiing, dining, and relaxing to celebrate both Valentine's Day and Mike's birthday which is on Tuesday. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! xoxoxoxo

No comments: