After returning home from Telluride, I was hit hard by my cold. I only worked part of Thursday and Friday last week as most families "didn't want what I had." Mike kept drinking airborne and Emergen C supplements hoping to stave off my "disease." So far so good and he has yet to get sick. Thursday night I hosted book club for 5 friends. We read the book Trespass by Valerie Martin. We all enjoyed it for different reasons, which always leads to interesting discussions. Thursday night Mike had a late hockey game, and then his buddy Larson came to town. After I went and picked up Larson from the airport I went to bed, and he and Mike stayed up and
"boy bonded." Friday the boys left for skiing and a night on the town in Vail. I scrap booked and managed to get 18 more pages finished while working off the rest of my cold. Mike and Larson came back into town on Saturday night and we went out. We grabbed dinner and then went and danced at one of the best "dive bars" in downtown Denver. Sunday we all agreed that Saturday night was a lot of fun, but it left us a bit sleepy. It was a great night to watch the Oscars! Monday after seeing the movie Michael Clayton on the Oscars we decided we should see what all the fuss was about. It was a good movie and I always enjoy when I can convince Mike to watch a flick with me! Now as boring as this was to read you are caught up in our lives :-)
"boy bonded." Friday the boys left for skiing and a night on the town in Vail. I scrap booked and managed to get 18 more pages finished while working off the rest of my cold. Mike and Larson came back into town on Saturday night and we went out. We grabbed dinner and then went and danced at one of the best "dive bars" in downtown Denver. Sunday we all agreed that Saturday night was a lot of fun, but it left us a bit sleepy. It was a great night to watch the Oscars! Monday after seeing the movie Michael Clayton on the Oscars we decided we should see what all the fuss was about. It was a good movie and I always enjoy when I can convince Mike to watch a flick with me! Now as boring as this was to read you are caught up in our lives :-)
1 comment:
Glad my parents loved me enough to not give me a first name! Love the blog Stac, but you could add about another 100 pages of the adventures we have when I come and visit! With love from across the world!
Post a Comment