
For the last few week Mike and I had been listening to this odd sound. It sounded almost like a jack hammer, but against metal. We both chalked it up to the construction that is happening around our house and left it at that. Then last week Mike said, "I think it is a woodpecker." I didn't know what to think. It was so
sporadic and I just didn't think too much of it. Then earlier this week Mike called to tell me that it was a woodpecker trying to peck into our chimney. So we decided that something needed to be done.

On Tuesday morning, while I was getting ready to leave for work and the little guys were at it again. This time I caught them as they were trying to drill into our
chimney. So Mike went up on the roof and put a bunch of nails on the top of the chimney (which doesn't allow them to land). Since then I have seen the little guys flying around and landing on the trees and telephone poles, but not again on our chimney!
No comments:
Post a Comment