Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring in the City

Mike and I have been enjoying the nice weather and living close to the city. On Sunday we headed to Wash Park to hang out with friends. Monday we took our bikes and biked to the Pearl Street Grill to grab dinner, then biked to Blockbuster to pick up a movie. Last night we walked to the Crazy Asian Cafe after we both we too tired at the gym to cook. Tonight we rested :-) When we lived in the suburbs we were much more inclined to drive to all the places. Here we can walk or bike. We made an agreement to each other that unless we are going to a "nice dinner" or meeting friends we have to bike to all the places we dine this summer. I love looking at every ones tulips and spring plants come up. I love tulips and spring time. I can't wait to plant things! I also wanted to let everyone know about two websites that are free and help others.

The first one is http://www.freerice.com/ where you go and play a word game and for each one you get right you donate 20 grains of rice to the UN World Food Program.

The second one is a website that you can click and it will donate to food to animals, breast cancer research, child health, literacy, and the rainforest.

No comments: