Sunday, March 16, 2008

Itzy and Tucker

So I have yet to post about my cats. Ok so they are now "our" cats, although Mike will tell you that he really doesn't like them! This said he is always petting them and playing fetch with Tucker. He is also like a 2 year old and loves to chase them around our house.
Itzy, now 4 and a half, continues to try to escape into the real world outside. I am in constant amazement about how terrible her life is here, that she wants outside so much. She will cry by the door or window until you open it up and she is allowed to look outside. Once outside she is getting ever more daring and is starting to get into trouble for wandering a bit too far. Mike likes to call Itzy the horse, because she runs like a horse all around the house. Tucker, now 1 and a half, is the needy one of the two. Tucker still will cry at around 10 to let you know she wants to go to bed. She snuggles with me like a little teddy bear. I have never seen a cat allow you to hold it like a stuffed animal, but I like it because she is so warm. If we let her she would play fetch all day and night. She goes and gets hair ties and then brings them back to us, and cries until we throw them again. Mike is convinced she loves "flying onto the bed or couch" and will pick her up and throw her as often as he can.
Mike now thinks I am a crazy person for posting about our cats...but they are an important part of our life and must be blogged about atleast once!

No comments: