Wednesday, March 5, 2008
STOMP
Last night my friend Allison and I went to see Stomp at the Temple Buell Theatre here in Denver. This was suppose to a "first" for Mike and I, with the two of us going to a "theatre" event. When we found out a couple weeks ago that Mike was going to be gone on a work vacation in Texas (aka working out of town) I asked Allison to be my date. The performance was great and we had really close seats. Now Mike gets to decide if he wants to go to Mama Mia, Sweeney Todd, or the Jersey boys! Until then he gets to listen to my beautiful singing of all my favorite musicals which are Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Cats, and Rent (I also sing 2 songs from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat). I truly think he secretly likes the music too, but just not as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
STOMP is so fun, my family has been going for the past 7 years! just found out they will be back in MN in June!
Post a Comment