Sunday, April 26, 2009

Housewarming

We had a housewarming party this weekend. I was so busy chatting and hosting that I didn't get any pictures! But we had a good group of friends over to help us break in the house.

Mike also got a morning fly fishing in with Garrett, and I got to watch there really cute Vizsla puppy Trigger. Trigger and Stella kept themselves occupied and were so sleepy for the party...which was great!

Mike had the camera so I have no cute puppy pictures to post either. Next time! Wait, Candy saved the day and she got this picture of sleepy puppies...this is how Stella sleeps when she is really tired, she does some other weird sleep positions too...who knows!?

Also, we are now under the 30 day mark for the wedding...we are now 26 days away...whew...where has the time gone?! I can't wait, but yet I am afraid I am not ready at the same time, ready or not it is coming! Stella, Tucker, and Itzy really want their "parents" to be legit so they are anxiously awaiting May 23rd!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....I am updated!

2 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

great job on all the updates- the wedding is coming soon!! yah!

Anna Bugge said...

WOW! FInally some updates! I love it! You and mike's sistas were lookin so cute in Minnesota!