Monday, February 15, 2010

33 weeks...

Ok I promised a picture update of the baby belly. I now am again behind as this Wednesday will mark 34 weeks, but I will try to get more "prompt."
Baby is growing and is impressing Mike lately with his kicks! I have been telling Mike how funny it is when he moves now, because he is so strong feeling and Mike now has successfully gotten a good kick here or there. Baby has also decided to flip around, I suspected, doctor confirmed on Friday, and has positioned his rump right under my right rib. So now when he is awake I can feel his hands on my lower left side and his legs on my right side. He is still head down and just working on getting big and strong in these last weeks in my tummy!

His room is almost complete. I had a lot of organizing to do after our showers, and slowly it is getting there. We are just waiting on our glider, should be here in the next few weeks, before we finalize the room and start to hang our pictures.

We also did decide to change hospital practices. I had an appointment on Friday at the new place, and what a difference in the "care." The new place took time to ask about our life outside of baby! It was not a quick in and out appointment, so it will be a good change. My blood pressure had gone up a bit from my other appointments, but there were a lot of things that it could have been from, new place, Mike got stuck in a meeting and couldn't come, and the biggest-she said BLOOD DRAW! All the other tests came back with normal results, so for now we continue to think that the BP rise was not a continuous thing! We will keep you posted

No comments: