Monday, February 8, 2010

Minnesota Weekend/Mike's Avalance Game

Weekend of showers...The last weekend in January I flew to Minnesota for 2 baby showers. It was so much fun to be with so many strong women who have been in my life some for many many years and some more recently, but all with their own special place in my heart. It was also bittersweet because when I was gone, Mike got to do something very special too. Their hockey team was invited to play before the Colorado Avalanche game that Sunday and I missed it and have no pictures to show you either. He had a blast and even had a "Stacey moment" as he called it and bought the little one a Avs jersey. Enjoy the pictures
Tiffany (daughter Hallie), me, Nikki (daughter Amelia) and Krystal (Due end of May) The new grandma's Animal Cupcakes and Table settingMy Grandma, cousin Karen, Aunt and Godmother Susan, and mom and then my mom and I. Baby's Quilt and Mel and I










High school Friends, both are pregnant too! Ry (in the red) isn't pregnant-she already has 2 of her own.

No comments: