This weekend Mike and a few other buddies played in a pond hockey tournament up in Frisco. Mike and the guys went up on Friday, with the girls to follow on Saturday. I made it to a game, before I decided to hang back at the house for the night game with Candy and Colton. So needless to say I missed my photo opportunity (when I get the pics from the rest of the group I will post them).
The guys ended up deciding not to play on Sunday, the pond was pretty chewed up and they didn't want to bust an ankle, and they also wanted to make it home to watch the USA vs. Canada Hockey game.
After the guys got back we continued to play the game Things for hours and made dinner at the house. "The game of Things" is a great game-some really funny answers we highly recommend it! Mike and I will be adding this to our collection very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment