On Thursday Mo flew in for a visit with all of us (Mike, Pat, Thomas, and I) but I would have to say she mainly wanted to see little Thomas :-) On her visit she was able to get a lot of snuggle time in with the little man.
Thursday while we went to work, Mo got to spend one on one time with Thomas. Then Pat came up and we all made dinner and hung out on Thursday night. Friday we got up and Mo, Thomas, and I went to met Pat for a late lunch. Mike joined us after he finished working. Then Mo, Thomas, and I went for mani/pedis. Shortly after our pedicures started a storm that was rolling though,
knocked off the power and cut our pedicures short. Friday evening we headed to LoHi for dinner and were joined by Bridget and Shenan.
Saturday we got up and got slow starts to the day. Mo headed over to Pat’s house and then we all got ready for the “Welcome To America Party.” Sunday, Mike headed up fishing (I asked for pictures, but didn’t get any).
Thomas and I went and met up with Mo and Pat for lunch and then went and had a play date with Lillianne and Allison.
Sunday night we went to dinner at uncle Pat’s place. The weekend flew by!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I have a few more pictures that I am waiting for Mo from Friday night. They will be added eventually. If you’d like to see more you can go to www.dropshots.com/laschen.
No comments:
Post a Comment