Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Under the Tree with Stelly Belly

IMG_2217Stella is such a good girl when she is around Thomas.  Mike and I have worked very hard to continue to make her “part of the team.”   We wanted to share a little bit of her wonderfulness :-)

We have had a few cooler days, so  IMG_2211Thomas, Stella, Mike   and I have spent time under the tree in our backyard.  This has also allowed us to get some yard work done while he is awake!  It is nice not being cooped up inside or in air conditioning all the time.  Denver has been having record breaking heat, in the high 80s and even a few days of low 90s.  So we are welcoming the cooler days and waiting for FALL fall to arrive!IMG_2214

 

 

 

 

 

Thomas also loves laughing at Stella when she plays tug of war.  IMG_2220-1IMG_2220

****for those of you,  who are like my dad,  and are constantly panicking about Stella hurting Thomas, Mike and I are very VERY VERY careful with him around the animals.  We would never want to have to “choose.”  There is a video at www.dropshots.com/laschen

Here are a couple pictures I took of Thomas scooting around in the grass.

IMG_2203IMG_2204

No comments: