Thomas started to crawl. Not only did he add that into his motor accomplishments, he has also figured out how to pull himself up on to EVERYTHING. Mike and I are so proud of him and a little nervous for his head :-)
Friday he crawled the length of a yoga mat. After that we didn’t see too much crawling, until we got home from Aspen. I guess he was saving it, or something!? Once he was in his play area he was OFF. Everyday since he is getting faster and crawling further. On to the dangerous part-he is pulling himself up and does not always have a plan for how he will get back down. As of now his plan is to hold on tight and cry sometimes however he just lets go…then BONKERS! Let the new adventures has begin and our little guy is on the move.
I can say this because I am his mom, but he is just the cutest thing when he is crawling. He is so excited and happy, plus he looks so little when he is crawling. He’s simply adorable :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment