In the last few years I have found myself getting more interested in photography as it compliments my other hobby of scrapbooking (and blogging) nicely.
So for Christmas on my wish list was a camera, I begged Santa for one when I met him, and as luck would have it he thought I was a good girl this year! So good in fact, that I got 2 cameras :-)
On Saturday, I with a couple of friends attended a quick 2 hour workshop downtown. In the workshop we learned a few features of our cameras and then hit the city to take a few shots. Here are my favorites from the morning. Thanks Jess and Steph for a great morning and a lot of laughs :0
This is the new sign at the Oxford Hotel. Both Jess and I, she also had her wedding reception at the Oxford, said we wished it would have been there on our wedding day!
No comments:
Post a Comment