Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Standing

Tonight Thomas decided he was ready to stand on his own.  He stood up and then just kept doing it.  When we clapped he thought it was very cool.January 20113The last few days he has been standing here and there for a few seconds at a time, but tonight he would do it over and over.  He then would slowly get down and clap for himself smiling.  We were all smiles and clapping too!   We better charge the video camera Collages8

2 comments:

Tiff said...

SOOO adorable Stace! I can't wait to see this on video! He looks pretty proud of himself too ;)

Stacey said...

I know have them I just have to upload them...I need to do more videos...blog resolution 2011. BUT-videos don't print off in the books :-)
As far as proud-he now claps while standing and on his way to the floor!