Thomas and I have been keeping ourselves busy and learning exploring the parks. Thomas is changing so much everyday and it is so much fun watching him learn and grow.
He currently favors finding and pointing to: birds, airplanes, buses, trains and any big trucks. He also started to say “bird” and “bus” in the last few days.
I took these pictures at Carkeek Park while we were there with a mommy group I am a part of. After we played in the park area we headed down to the beach. Thomas loves digging in the sand and walking in the freezing cold water! I love looking at his little feet as sand squishes through them.
Following his afternoon nap as he wakes up we have been rocking and reading books. My current favorite to read to him is “Oh the places you will go, by Dr. Seuss.” Your off to great places today is your day…I can’t help but think that as I look at this little foot that will carry my son to so many places as he continues to grow and learn. This is a moment and feeling I want to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment